Best Apps for Mi TV You Must Have
Television has changed a lot in recent times. Every day, users have more control over what they want to watch. In addition, it is undeniable that smart TVs have gained more and more space in modern homes. Have you also bought a Mi TV and want to get the best out of it? Do you want to know which tools you need? Here are the best apps for Mi TV you should use in 2021. Download them today and start enjoying the best entertainment. We assure you that these apps will improve your user experience.
Best Apps for Mi TV You Should Use in 2021
Netflix is the most popular subscription service in the world. It is the most well-known and preferred platform among the people. Not for nothing. This company has produced some of the most popular series, movies, and documentaries in recent years. What else does Netflix offer?
● Shows and movies are added all the time.
● You can search for new titles or your favorite classics.
● Stream directly to your device.
● The more content you watch, the more shows and movies are recommended based on your tastes.
● You can enjoy five screens per account. These profiles allow each person to have their own personalized experience.
● The kids in the house can enjoy a safe place with content created just for them.
● You will see previews and receive notifications of new episodes and releases.
2. Mx Player TV
If you are looking for alternative entertainment to U.S. and European productions, this is your best option. Mx Player TV offers you a streaming service with exclusive, original, and premium content. This unique app features some of the best movies, TV shows, and web series. Mx Player TV focuses on high-quality Hindi and regional languages like Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Punjabi, Bhojpuri, and Kannada.
● You can watch as many TV episodes and movies as you want.
● You will enjoy a growing selection of thousands of movies, web series, TV shows, and originals.
● You will have a high-quality streaming experience.
● It automatically plays trailers for available titles.
● Navigation is smooth, fast, and convenient. The search is intuitive to save you time and effort.
This app is ideal for those who cannot afford to buy subscriptions to video streaming platforms. With Kodi, you can enjoy videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a hard drive, local network, and the internet using only a few buttons. If you want free access to music, podcasts, videos, and other digital files on the internet, Kodi is what you need.
Kodi is a free software media player. It is also a digital media entertainment center for home theater PCs. The technical features of its interface allow you to access and explore the material mentioned above. This app does not bring any content. Kodi fetches its content from a local or remote storage location (DVD, Blu-Ray, or other media). However, you can install third-party plugins to access free content on official websites. Do not worry! You will not do anything illegal.
This app is a streaming service that brings together the best live TV, free and paid, and streamed on any device. Sling has more than 200 channels to entertain all its users. You can enjoy your favorite TV programs for less than a cable subscription. Its catalog includes more than 85,000 movies and shows.
You can keep up with national and world events with ABC News Live and premium cable networks like CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, and Bloomberg. Do you want entertainment? You have Bravo, Freeform, A&E, Investigation Discovery, TBS, or TNT. If there are children at home, they can enjoy channels such as Disney and Cartoon Network. Sports fans can count on ESPN, ESPN 2, and TNT. Are you interested in lifestyles? You can learn and enjoy with HGTV and Hallmark. If cooking is your thing, then you will prefer food networks or cooking channels.
5. YouTube TV
You cannot fail to install the most popular video app in the world. YouTube TV offers you more options to watch than the traditional platform. If you subscribe to YouTube TV, you can enjoy many live channels, sports, and more. It is a way to watch your favorite cable TV channels without having that kind of connection on your device.
● Enjoy famous TV networks such as ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, NFL Network, ESPN, HGTV, and TNT. Plus, your local sports and news channels are included.
● Enjoy DVR in the cloud with unlimited storage space. Each recording remains stored for 9 months.
● You can enjoy six YouTube TV accounts per household. All have their own login, recommendations, and DVR.
6. Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is one of the best video-on-demand services that you can install on your Mi TV. You will enjoy a fabulous and extensive catalog. You will have difficulties deciding what to watch when accessing its video library with productions of all genres. This app has a considerable cost. However, the quantity and quality of the content offered by this platform are worth it.
● Download videos for offline viewing.
● Buy or rent new movies and popular TV shows.
● If you have Chromecast and Fire TV, you can stream from your phone or tablet to a big screen.
● You can have a multi-user profile.
● Access behind the scenes of movies and TV shows.
Every Mi TV device should have installed these apps. We think these offer the widest variety of content and the best productions in film and television. These are the best apps to supercharge your Mi TV. Download them and get your screens ready for the whole family’s entertainment.