Nowadays, almost everyone prefers to work remotely, which means it is more important than ever to choose strong passwords for our online accounts. Unfortunately, it is impossible to remember dozens of passwords. As a result, the majority of people end up resetting their passwords repeatedly. If you face the same security situation and are tired of getting locked out of online accounts, then it is high time you consider a good password manager app. A password manager app is the best way to generate, store, and manage your passwords for online services. With a good password manager app, you do not have to bother remembering login information as it will sync your passwords and autofill them into apps and websites when required. Finding a good password manager app can be hectic, but do not worry if you’re an iPhone user because this article contains the best free password manager apps for iPhone.
You may also like: 5 Best Free Offline Password Managers
6 Best Free Password Manager Apps for iPhone
Enpass is an ideal password manager app for iPhones, and the good thing is that it is entirely free. It is a super-secure app that encrypts your login information using 256bit encryption. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features. You can use Enpass on multiple platforms to save your login details and personal payment information. For example, you can use it on your phone and laptop to sign in using the same login.
Enpass offers excellent security features to keep your account details safe from hackers. Its cloud sync feature is literally a savior. It takes automatic backup of all your passwords to google cloud storage, so if there is a system failure, you can get relief knowing that your passwords are safely stored in the cloud drive. Overall, Enpass is a good option for users who are looking for a reliable password manager app.
- The vault and browser extensions of Enpass are both easy to use, making it easy for everyone to customize their passwords.
- It features a master password to keep your notes safe.
- It also has a feature of offline password saving on the iPhone.
- It offers robust security encryption.
- Completely free.
- Optimal cloud synchronization.
- Password generation is easy.
- Intuitive desktop version.
- Lacks two-factor authentication.
- Includes option for unsecured sharing.
Bitwarden is the best app in the market, which provides unlimited password storage on multiple devices and extra features like biometric logins. You can save unlimited notes and logins in the encrypted vault, all of which can be accessed from as many devices as you want once you install the app. It offers two versions; a free one and paid one – both of them include various interesting features. Free tier users can easily enable two-factor authentication. They can use Bitwarden’s database breach option, which checks multiple sites to see if your logins have been involved in a breach.
Bitwarden keeps your data secure with 256bit AES encryption; it is the same encryption used by every bank and government in the world. So, you can feel safe knowing your data is completely secured in Bitwarden’s cloud servers. Even if the app gets hacked, data will still be safe and unreadable to the hacker, all thanks to the cryptographic measures due to which your data remains encrypted even if a hacker hacks their server.
- Offers two-factor authentication.
- Password auditing and breach monitoring.
- Translates into 40+ languages.
- You can use a saved password on your iPhone as well.
- Highly customizable.
- Free version syncs across multiple devices.
- Very secure.
- The User Interface is not much efficient.
- A lot of its features are clunky and a bit complicated to use.
Accept it, you cannot remember all accounts passwords, and even if you choose one strong password for all accounts, it still does not do you any good because just one breach can expose all your accounts, and that is where the Avira password manager app comes in handy. The app is free of cost, and you can also sync it across all your devices. Though the app is not versatile, fancy, and feature-enriched, it is still a good option for non-technical users. It offers various decent features, including AES 256-bit encryption. It immediately sends a notification when someone tries to invade your protected password.
Avira offers unlimited password storage. It uses a secure encrypted cloud storage server that stores all passwords. It has three options while adding passwords; manually, auto-save, and password import. The app is designed by a company specializing in good internet security and anti-virus software, so you can feel safe knowing your passwords are completely protected. Overall, the app is a good option; though it does not offer many advanced options, it is still better in security, simplicity, and safety.
- Multi-device synchronization.
- Bank-grade encryption.
- Master password to secure all your data.
- Instant password generator.
- Unlimited password storage.
- It is Free.
- Easy to use.
- Protects all your password with a master password.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Requires good internet connection and does not work offline.
- Lacks secure sharing.
Keeper password manager is the most popular app which provides advanced security features. For starters, it allows you to store passwords on your iPhone and sync them securely with cloud storage. You can easily secure and manage unlimited passwords on the go and save your time. When you import all your passwords into the Keeper, it evaluates them and quickly tells you which ones are not strong enough. So, if you want to strengthen your weak passwords, you should give this one a try.
Though the app stores data and passwords in its cloud server, all data is encrypted and decrypted at the device level. Another amazing thing about the app is that it has a zero-knowledge policy which means even Keeper cannot access any users’ accounts. Overall, Keeper is a well-designed app with advanced features. It is a perfect app in terms of security and functionality.
- Offers extra security tools like dark web monitoring, encrypted messaging, and password security auditing.
- Data breach checker.
- Multi-factor authentication, including fingerprint and facial recognition, to protect your data.
- Sync and manage all passwords across various devices.
- Secure credentials with solid encryptions.
- Highly secure password manager.
- Only you have your master password.
- Retains a complete history of passwords.
- Good customer support.
- The free version has limited features.
Lastpass is considered the most reliable password manager for iPhone because of its safest security systems. The best feature of LastPass is that it is an excellent password generator. You do not have to get confused about choosing a solid password to secure your privacy because the app generates unique passwords containing numbers, symbols, and letters. You can also set how secure you want your password to be. It keeps your password in an online vault which you can easily access on your devices. The vault stays encrypted so you can feel safe knowing your password will remain protected against prying eyes. If you still have trust issues and you think whether LastPass is genuinely a safe option or not, then honestly, it is a closed source password manager and the best app to rely on.
- Monitors suspicious activity and prevents identity theft.
- Provides account recovery options, which means that you can easily access your password vault even if you forget your master password.
- Excellent password generator.
- It automatically changes passwords for supported sites without needing to visit the sites and manually changes them.
- Analyzes the password vault for weak passwords and monitors the dark web.
- Easy to use.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Supports different platforms and browsers.
- Offline access to your vault.
- Syncing limitations in the free version.
Since the topic is about the best password manager apps for iOS, how can one forget about Roboform password manager? It enhances your online security by using a master password. All you need to do with this app is remember a single password, making it easier than ever to browse and use your favorite applications. It also offers business and personal accounts, making it easier for you to manage passwords from a single user to hundreds of them.
Roboform keeps your data private with 256bit AES encryption. In short, it provides all the security features you can expect from a high-quality password manager app. Overall, the app is pretty impressive, and with all these amazing features, definitely worth trying.
- It autofill password for browser login.
- Keeps all your passwords in one safe location.
- Excellent password generator.
- Allows employees to log in to shared accounts without seeing login credentials.
- Well-designed and easy to use.
- Robust form filling.
- Identifies weak and old passwords.
- Easily share credentials.
- It will take some time to understand Roboform completely.
- Password changes do not always sync across every device.
Finding a good password manager app for your iPhone can take some time. Fortunately, now you know the best apps to choose from. So, select your preferred app and save your data with maximum security.