Top 12 eCommerce Software with Inventory Management in 2023
One of the most important tasks in taking care of your eCommerce business is to keep track of your stocks and order management. It’s pretty tedious when you do it manually using spreadsheets, and can also be time consuming. Thanks to modern technology, you can now manage your store’s inventory in just a few clicks. In this article, we are going to share with you the best eCommerce software with inventory management.
The best inventory management software: An overview
It’s pretty hard to choose which one, since every inventory management software has their own special features. How we identify the best will also depend on what features you want and need most. So, here’s an overview on the best inventory management software for us:
- Zoho Inventory
- Sage X3
- Cin7 Omni
- Quickbooks eCommerce
- Adobe Commerce
- Lightspeed Retail
- Finale Inventory
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor
- Rain POS
- Shopify POS
Also see: 10 Best Shopify Page Builders in 2023
What makes the best eCommerce software with inventory management?
With all the features an eCommerce inventory management software can offer, you may find it hard to choose which one will work best for you. We are listing the features and characteristics the best e-commerce inventory management software should have below:
- Inventory tracking, reporting, and optimization. It should help you track all the products in your inventory and optimize to help your business meet customer demands and revenue goals.
- Value for your money. As an eCommerce business owner and a customer who is about to purchase a service for your inventory management, you should be able to get the features you need without paying more than you have to.
- Usability. The software should help you manage and identify key information especially if you have a large number of products in your inventory
- Integrations. The inventory management software should be able to connect to services like Shopify, Amazon, eBay, QuickBooks, and more
- User-friendly interface. The interface should be easy to navigate to, without sacrificing being able to help you get all the data and insights you need
The 12 best inventory management software for eCommerce
1. Zoho Inventory
Zoho is one of the best user-friendly inventory management software for your eCommerce business. This software will organize your inventory, keep track of the purchase orders, and will also invoice customers for you. Also, this eCommerce software with inventory management is recommended for small businesses in tight budgets.
You will be able to set your focus on finding new products and customer relationships since Zoho integrates with different PoS systems and eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, TradeGecko, Magento, WooCommerce, Bigcommerce, and more. Additionally, it features various shipping and payment service systems.
Zoho Key Features:
- Vendor-managed reporting, inventory management, and analysis
- Lets you create purchase orders, drop shipments, and back orders
- Track all your eCommerce store inventory items by serial number
- Helps in tracking, estimating, delivery confirmation of your shipment
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Free – for 50 orders, shipping labels, and aftership tracking per month for 2 users, 1 warehouse, and 1 Shopify store integration
- Standard – $70/month for 1,500 orders, shipping labels, and aftership tracking per month for 3 users, 2 warehouses, and 1 Shopify store integration
- Professional – $129/month for 7,500 orders, shipping labels, and aftership tracking per month for 5 users, 5 warehouses, and 2 Shopify store integration
- Premium – $199/month for 15,000 orders, shipping labels, and aftership tracking per month for 10 users, 7 warehouses, 5 Shopify store integration, and 10 automated workflows/module
- Elite – $299/month for 25,000 orders, shipping labels, and aftership tracking per month for 15 users, 15 warehouses, 5 Shopify store integration, and 10 automated workflows/module
- Ultimate – $399/month, includes all Elite features plus Zoho Analytics
2. Sage X3
Sage X3 is another great eCommerce inventory management software that helps your business reduce excess inventory, cut costs, and respond to change. It will certainly help your organization in making decisions regarding your stock volume with their re-time supply chain data. Additionally, it will help you decide if you should restock or discontinue your items. This inventory management software will also help you with purchase automation.
Sage X3 Key Features:
- Manage your stock assets effectively with inventory trackers
- “Just-in-time” feature helps in inventory management so can restock products when needed
- Integrates with other Sage apps and various industry-leading software like Certify, Boomi, Planful, erpCommerce, Prophix, Lynq, YayPay, and more
Sage X3 Pricing:
You will have to request pricing through their website by filling out a form and a representative should email you based on your needs. Sage X3 also offers a free demo.
3. Cin7 Omni
Cin7 Omni is a cloud-based inventory management software recommended for business leaders looking to manage their multiple sales channels. With Cin7, you will be able to track all the products and services bought and sold across all locations and warehouses with its multichannel tracking feature. Additionally, it also helps in making sure that your products are being delivered on time with shipping integrations.
Cin7 Omni Key Features:
- Inventory management
- Point of sale (POS) systems and FIFO and reporting
- Track your inventory across locations and warehouses
- Shipping integration
- Integrates with 700+ eCommerce, accounting, shipping and warehouse platforms like Shopify, Etsy, Salesforce, Magento, EVO Payments, ShipStation, Walmart, PayPal, and more
- 24/7 customer service support
- Standard – $325/month for 5 users and 30 connections to choose from, includes all inventory management modules and retail POS
- Business – $749/month for 5 users and 500+ connections to choose from, includes all inventory management modules, automation bots and workflows, retail POS, as well as integrated warehouse management
- Advanced – $999/month for 8 users and 500+ connections to choose from, includes all inventory management modules, automation bots and workflows, retail POS, as well as integrated warehouse management, and B2B eCommerce
- Enterprise – Request for pricing needed, includes all Advanced subscription features, includes unlimited users, and other extra features
4. QuickBooks eCommerce
Quickbooks eCommerce is one of the most affordable eCommerce inventory management platforms suitable for any kind of business. This software is also popular for having tools and features recommended for wholesalers. It will also help in selling your products by integrating with various eCommerce platforms, marketplaces, and stores.
Its multichannel tracking feature will also help you manage your growing business in inventory tracking for all of your sales channels. Additionally, Quickbooks Commerce will let you know if the orders are coming from eCommerce, B2B, or B2C.
Quickbooks eCommerce Key Features:
- Price points and features are good for new businesses
- Makes accounting easier with Quickbooks integration
- Connect all your eCommerce platforms
- Works with Shopify, eBay, and Amazon
Quickbooks eCommerce Pricing:
- Simple Start – $30/month with a 50% off on your first 3 months
- Essentials – $55/month with a 50% off on your first 3 months
- Plus – $85/month with a 50% off on your first 3 months
- Advanced – $100/month with a 50% off on your first 3 months
5. Adobe Commerce
Adobe Commerce helps you ensure that inventory tracking of your products is available and visible in real-time. This cloud-based inventory management software also helps businesses with multiple sites, brands, warehouses, and stores create smooth cross-channel commerce experience. Its sourcing algorithm also makes sure that customer requirements are met.
Adobe Commerce Key Features:
- Connect shopping experiences across various channels
- Get higher conversion rates with tailored promotions, and fulfillment options
- Create and customize dashboards for business reporting
- Real-time product inventory visibility and availability
Adobe Commerce Pricing:
Offers Adobe Commerce Pro and Managed Services subscriptions. You will have to fill out a form online to get pricing.
6. Lightspeed Retail
Lightspeed is an eCommerce software with inventory management that is most recommended for retail and small businesses. It has a built-in inventory management feature which connects your inventory system to your POS platform. In particular, it makes it easy for you to process orders. It also offers trial subscriptions so you can experience free inventory management before deciding to pay for one.
Lightspeed Key Features:
- Has a built-in POS system
- Inventory tracking across warehouses and locations
- More than 60 integrations
- Order new products from the POS system
- 24/7 customer support
- Offers free trial
- Lean – $69/month
- Standard – $119/month
- Advanced – $199/month
- Enterprise – Need a request for pricing
7. Finale Inventory
Finale Inventory lets you keep track of your products and real-time inventory control for multiple locations and warehouses as one of its core features. It also offers multichannel integrations to help you in streamlining your operations. This software also features a barcode inventory management that helps you increase your warehouse productivity.
Finale Inventory Key Features:
- Centralized inventory across locations and warehouses
- 40+ and counting integrations
- Wireless barcode scanning for inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Order management to consolidate stocks and sales
- Landed costs and inventory accounting
Finale Inventory Pricing:
- Offers 14-day free trial
- Starter – $75/month for 1 user, 500 orders, 2 integrations, and 100,000 products
- Bronze – $199/month for 4 users, 2,000 orders, 4 integrations, and 100,000 products
- Silver – $349/month for 7 users, 5,000 orders, 7 integrations, and 100,000 products
- Gold – $549/month for 11 users, 10,000 orders, 11 integrations, and 100,000 products
- Platinum – $799/month for 16 users, 20,000 orders, unlimited integrations, and 100,000 products
- Platinum+ – Need to call sales support for a pricing plan. Includes all Platinum and can be customized to meet your needs. Six months minimum commitment required
8. CS-Cart Multi-Vendor
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is an eCommerce software with inventory management that lets you manage multiple orders, payouts, and vendors on a single administrator panel. Additionally, it helps business leaders configure access permissions based on roles among their staff members. This software also helps in providing insights on web traffic and sales statistics.
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Key Features:
- User groups and admin levels management
- User-friendly CMS
- Realtime shipping rates
- Fulfillment feature
- Manual shipping calculations and sipping management
- Rate areas to track from which warehouse a product is being delivered to the customer from a specific location
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Pricing:
- Basic – $95/month for 500 products, 50 vendors, and 1 admin
- Pro – $155/month for 5,000 products, 500 vendors, and 3 admins
- Advanced – $295/month for 2,000 products, unlimited vendors and admins
- Standard – $1,150/year
- Plus – $3,150/year
- Ultimate – $6,950/year
- Unlim – $12,500/year
9. Rain POS
Rain POS is a Cloud, web-based eCommerce software with inventory management recommended to small and mid-sized retailers. It also has a real-time web store and POS, all integrated into a single database which helps you make sure that your stock levels are always up to date and accurate.
Rain POS Key Features:
- POS and website integration
- Integrated text message and email marketing
- Class and rental management
- Service and repair tracking
- Invoicing with online payments
- Consignment management
- Serialized inventory
Rain POS Pricing:
You will have to request pricing through their website by filling out a form and a representative should email you based on your needs.
10. Shopify POS
Shopify POS is a software with inventory management that helps you ensure your eCommerce stores and web store inventory are always accessible and organized. Since this software is under Shopify, you will be able to accept payments and ship your products directly with third-party integrations.
Shopify POS Key Features:
- Seamlessly syncs with shopify eCommerce stores
- Included in Shopify plans
- Sync inventory platforms using integrations
- Basic Shopify – $29/month
- Shopify – $79/month
- Advanced Shopify – $299/month
11. Acctivate Inventory Management
Acctivate Inventory Management ensures to deliver real-time inventory control targeted on small retailers and mid-sized distributors using QuickBooks. It also helps you keep your eCommerce business functioning well and gives you visibility to your inventory.
Acctivate Key Features:
- Real-time tracking of product inventory in all locations, warehouses, and sales channels
- Manage light manufacturing
- Macro and micro data viewing
- Reports can be filtered and ready to use as well as create new ones using Crystal Reports
- Customizable inventory dashboard
- Offers a 14-day free trial
- Starter – $833/month total price package including onboarding
- Professional – $1,500/month total price package including onboarding
- Enterprise – $2,416/month total price package including onboarding
Ordoro is another eCommerce software withinventory management that allows you to manage your product listings for your eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Amazon, Facebook, and Instagram, all in one dashboard. Additionally, you can also update each channel separately and customize them however you want.
Ordoro Key Features:
- Multichannel selling
- Lets you limit the number of products available in-stock
- Order consolidation
- Real inventory tracking
- Offers free trial
- Essentials – Free for 1 user, sales channels, as well as ship-from locations
- Advanced – $59/month for unlimited users, sales channels, as well as ship-from locations
- Premium – $149/month for unlimited users, sales channels, as well as ship-from locations. Also includes Quickbooks online integration and API access
What is inventory management software?
An inventory management software lets organizations and businesses manage their inventory in all aspects. These include which and how many products are available in stock, out for delivery, and also products in warehouses. Having inventory software helps you monitor all these to avoid possible inventory issues in your eCommerce business.
Is there free inventory software?
There are various free inventory management software available like Zoho Inventory, Odoo, Stockpile, and Boxstorm. However, these software applications will give you access to limited features. You may also opt for softwares that offer free trials as shown above to see if their services will match your business needs.