One of the largest businesses in the US, Verizon offers Verizon FiOS, a service that provides everything from television services to home phone utilities and internet access. Over 100 million people are now Verizon subscribers, which is significant. This fact illustrates how widely the Verizon provider spreads across the country.
Millions of individuals are among the clients of this service provider. Nonetheless, there are many circumstances in which Verizon FiOS consumers might be interested in discontinuing their services, including chances to find wifi, telephone, and TV or subscription services at reduced costs.
If you wish to cancel your Fios internet, you are not alone. You may need to cancel or change your plan if you’re moving to a different place or are dissatisfied with your home internet connection. It’s now simpler than ever to switch homes or cancel Verizon’s internet and television plans. Read on to discover more on how to cancel Verizon internet plan.
How to Cancel Verizon Internet
The simplest approach to terminate your plan is by calling Verizon directly. Call (844) 837-2262 at any time between Monday and Friday at 8 a.m. to cancel. to 5 p.m. to complete the cancellation of your account.
Keep going if you are overwhelmed by the procedure of canceling your Verizon FiOS services. Look at these straightforward suggestions for getting past your provider. Instructions on how to cancel Verizon Internet on an iPhone, Android device, or Mac are in this article.
How to Cancel my Verizon Internet for iPhone
Follow these easy steps to cancel Verizon FiOS on an iPhone or iPad effortlessly:
1. Go to the settings page, then enter your name.
2. Go to iTunes and click the subscription tab.
3. After entering your Apple ID and signing in, move on to the subscription button and click it.
4. After clicking the subscription button, select “My FiOS” and “cancel.”
Keep in mind:
- You have already canceled if the cancel option does not automatically show.
- Your subscription will not renew.
- You are not required to do anything else to end your Verizon FiOS service.
How to Cancel my Verizon Internet for Android
You must take specific actions to cancel the Verizon FiOS service. These processes, outlined below, differ from those used to terminate Verizon FiOS services for Apple devices (iPhone or iPad).
1. visit the Google Play Store.
2. Download the Verizon My FiOS software.
3. If you have more than one subscription that you want to cancel, click on the main menu, go to the option “subscription,” and then select Verizon My FiOS.
4. Choose the “cancel subscription” tab. The cancellation is done.
How to Cancel my Verizon Internet for Mac
The procedures for canceling Verizon Internet on a Mac are also relatively straightforward. See them listed below.
- Get the Verizon My FiOS app by visiting your app store.
- If it has already been downloaded, go straight to the app store.
- Click on your name in the sidebar at the bottom.
- When prompted to log in, click “see information” and follow the instructions.
- Click on the choice subscription after scrolling down to discover it.
- When the drop-right menu appears, select “Manage” from the list.
- After that, select “edit” next to the Verizon My FiOS application, and then select “cancel subscription.”
How to Cancel Verizon Internet Online
Visit the account section of the Verizon website after logging in to cancel your service. Verizon customer support will call you when you indicate that you wish to cancel to finish the process.
You should ensure you address every possible scenario when a representative answers the phone. Verify the cancellation of your account or subscription. Inquire about the possibility of returning any equipment and the deadline. The last thing you need is to be charged extra for not surrendering a router or other instrument given to you at the start of your subscription.
Also check: How to Cancel Subscriptions on Cash App
Is there a Cancellation Fee?
Yes is the quick response. Those who want to cancel their services will be charged heavily by Verizon FiOS. Given that many Verizon FiOS bundles are offered for two years, the fees might reach $360. A prorated early termination cost of $15 may apply, depending on how long you’ve kept your Verizon FiOS subscription.
How to Pause Verizon Internet Service
Verizon allows users to place a temporary hold on their account, which periodically suspends service for one to nine months, similar to many other internet and TV providers. If you aren’t using your internet or television while you are out of town for a prolonged period, you might use a seasonal hold. There is a one-time fee to stop receiving service, but no ongoing costs exist. Sign in to your subscription on the Verizon website or the My Fios app to halt service.
You might also like: How to Stop Amazon Emails ( Step-By-Step Guide with Pics)