Google Chrome is one of the most preferred web browsers for internet browsing. It is one of the best entry points for surfing the web. You can quickly download it from the Play Store and browse the web on an Android device.
You can effortlessly sync your data across devices by signing into Google Chrome. Although helpful, you might want to have different tabs for all your surfing data. It’s also possible that you used a computer other than your own to log into your Google account, in which case you want to delete the account from that browser.
With multiple “Chrome profiles,” a single Chrome browser can be used by numerous users on the same device. Every time a person logs into a new browser, their account displays in the login list. Even logging out won’t help because the account does not deletes.
Deleting accounts logged in using your Chrome browser is possible since they are no longer required.
You can get a detailed explanation of how to delete your Google Chrome account in this post. Just a few browser settings will need to be changed. On either a desktop or a mobile device, you can follow the instructions in the guide to delete your account from Google Chrome permanently.
Also read: 5 Best Email Extractors for Chrome
How to Remove a Google Profile Account from Chrome using a PC
You can save numerous accounts in Google Chrome to quickly move between profiles. You may continue where you left off as a result, even when you’re using a separate device. Check out the instructions listed below if you want to remove one or more of these accounts from your computer’s browser:
Here are the steps:
1. In the top right corner of Google Chrome, select the profile symbol
2. Then tap the “Settings” icon
3. It will open a window with cards listing the Chrome profiles
4. Click the three dots menu in the right-hand corner of the shape you want to delete
5. Choose “Delete” or “Remove this Person” from the drop-down option.
6. There will be a pop-up notification displaying the profile’s browsing history.
7. Pressing “Delete” or “Remove this Person” will indicate that you want to delete the profile.
8. Now Chrome will no longer use the account profile that you recently deleted.
How to Remove a Google Profile Account from Chrome using an Android device
You can use two techniques to delete a statement from Google Chrome on an Android device. You can completely delete the account from your device or just from Google Chrome, keeping the other Google services unaffected.
By using the actions outlined below, you can remove the account from the device itself:
1. Go to “Settings” and then “Account” on your phone.
2. Please select the account you want to delete by tapping it.
3. Click the “Remove Account” button on the following page.
4. Your account will now be removed from all Android or tablet apps, including Chrome.
Follow the instructions below to delete your account from Chrome only while staying logged in to other Google services:
- Open Chrome and select “Settings” from the menu at the upper right.
- Go to your profile and then the account you want to delete.
- To sign out and turn off sync, click the button.
- Your account on Google Chrome will now be closed.
How to Remove a Google Profile Account from Chrome using an iPhone or iPad
You could be using Google Chrome on an Apple device. By following the instructions, you can instantly delete an account using Google Chrome if you are logged in with an iPhone or iPad.
- Open Google Chrome and go to “Settings.”
- Select the account you want to remove by tapping on the profile icon.
- “Sign out” and “turn off sync” should be chosen.
- Your account will be successfully deleted from Google Chrome on your iOS device.
Also check out: Generate a QR Code for URL in Google Chrome
How to Stop Chrome’s Automatic Sign-in?
To offer you a seamless surfing experience, Google Chrome automatically logs you into your Google account whenever you sign into a Google service. You can use the instructions below to disable this function in Google Chrome:
1. Launch Google Chrome.
2. In the top right corner, click the three dots.
3. Click “Settings.”
4. Sync and Google Services can be found there.
5. On the following page, turn “Allow Chrome Sign-In” off.
6. You can now log in to Google services without first doing so through Chrome.
You may also like: Stop Chrome from Running in the Background
The capability of Chrome browsers to save numerous profiles is beneficial. Being logged into the Chrome browser will make switching between different profile accounts easier when you have separate profiles for work, home, and other uses. But there is a simple solution, as we have already covered, anytime you do not require an account to be logged in to Chrome.