How to Screenshot on Samsung A02s
Taking screenshots is one of the most useful and helpful features in smartphones and tablets today. When you have something on your phone that needs to be saved, you can just take a snap of your screen and save it for later, send to your friends or family, or share it with your social media accounts. In this article, we are going to share with you how to screenshot on Samsung A02s.
How to Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A02s
Your Samsung Galaxy A02s has a built-in screenshot feature. This means that there is no need for you to download an app to start taking screenshots on your phone. Taking screenshots on your Samsung A02s is very easy and there are five methods of doing so. Just follow these simple steps below.
Method 1. Taking a screenshot using your phone’s hardware keys
Using the hardware keys or the buttons on your Samsung A02s is the most common and easiest way to take a screenshot on your phone. These are the buttons located on the right side of your phone (volume and power buttons).
How to do it:
- Make sure that your screen shows the page you want to capture
- Simultaneously press and hold both the volume down button and the power button on the right side of your screen
- Hold the buttons for 2-3 seconds. You will know that a screenshot has been taken when your screen starts flashing white
Method 2. Taking a screenshot using your palm
There are some users who do not like overusing their phone’s hardware keys. It’s also possible that the hardware keys on your phone are having issues. You don’t have to worry, as there is an alternative way to take screenshots on your Samsung A02s without using your phone’s hardware buttons.
Samsung Galaxy smartphones feature a “Palm Swipe to Capture.” This feature lets you take screenshots on your phone by just swiping your palm across your phone’s screen. But before you start taking screenshots using this feature, you first need to activate it in your phone’s settings.
How to do it:
- From your phone’s main menu, go and tap on Settings
- Then, select “Advanced features” and tap on “Motions and Gestures”
- Go through the options and look for the “Palm Swipe to Capture” option
- You will see that this feature is turned off (by default). Tap to toggle “Palm Swipe to Capture” on
Once you’re done activating the “Palm Swipe to Capture”, try and take a screenshot by swiping your palm across your Samsung A02s’ screen. Your phone should vibrate, indicating that a screenshot has been taken successfully.
There is a slight possibility that this option may not work on your first attempt. All you have to do is to refresh by closing the Settings app. Then, follow the steps above again and check if it will work this time. If this does not resolve the issue, restart your phone by turning it off and on.
Method 3. Taking a screenshot using your phone’s Assistant menu
If you have tried following Methods 1 and 2, your next option would be to use the Assistant Menu feature in your Samsung A02s. But before you start taking screenshots using this feature, you first need to activate it in your phone’s settings.
How to do it:
- From your phone’s main menu, tap “Settings” and go to “Accessibility”
- Look for and select “Interaction and dexterity”
- Scroll through the options and tap on the “Assistant menu.” doing so will toggle this setting on
- You will see a small circle on your screen
Simply tap on the circle on your screen to take a screenshot. You will see options of actions you can take. Look for and tap on “Screenshot.” Your screen will flash white, which confirms that you just successfully took a screenshot.
Frequently Asked Questions
The steps above did not work for me. Are there any other alternatives?
The three methods we shared above are the most common and easiest way to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A02s. If they do not work for you, there are still other alternatives: using your Accessibility Menu and your Google Assistant.
Taking a screenshot using the Accessibility Menu
- Go to Settings>Accessibility>Installed Services>Accessibility Menu
- Tap on it to activate
- Swipe your fingers from the bottom of your screen to take a screenshot. A menu should pop up. Look for the screenshot option and select it
Taking a screenshot using Google Assistant
- Say “Okay Google,” or “Hey Google”
- Instruct Google Assistant to take a screenshot
If these alternatives still did not work for you, you can also download third party apps from the Google Play Store.
Where do the screenshots go?
Every screenshot you take will automatically be saved to your phone Gallery as an image.
The screenshot feature in Android and iOS devices today is very helpful. It lets us save things for later by taking snaps of our phone screen. You can either save it for later, share it to social media, or send it to other people. Now that you know how to take a screenshot on your Samsung A02s, you will be able to utilize this feature.