One of the most useful features of smartphones and tablets now is taking screenshots. It helps us take a snap of what is on your screen and send it to other people, share it to your social media accounts, or just simply save it for later. Do you need to take a screenshot? In this article, we will share with you how to screenshot on Samsung A32.
You might also like: How to Delete Other Storage on Samsung
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
Almost every smartphone and tablet today has a screenshot feature. This means that you do not need to download a third party app to be able to take a snap of your screen. There are three basic and easy steps to take a screenshot on Samsung A32.
Method 1: Take screenshots using the hardware keys
The most common way of taking a screenshot on your Samsung A32 phone is by using its hardware keys. The hardware keys are the volume and power buttons on the right side of your phone.
How to do it:
- Make sure that your screen shows the page you want to capture
- Simultaneously press and hold both the volume down button and the power button on the right side of your screen
- Hold the buttons for 2-3 seconds. You will know that a screenshot has been taken when your screen starts flashing white
Method 2: Take screenshots using your palm
Some users do not want to overuse the hardware keys on their phones because they might end up breaking. If so, you don’t have to worry because there is another quick way to take a screenshot on your Samsung A32 without using any buttons.
Almost every Samsung smartphone has a “Palm Swipe to Capture” feature and your phone definitely has it. This option lets you take a screenshot by just swiping your palm across your phone screen.
Before you’ll be able to use this feature, you need to first activate it in your phone settings.
How to do it:
- From the home screen of your phone, tap on the Settings app
- Tap “Advanced features” and go to “Motions and Gestures”
- Scroll down and look for the “Palm Swipe to Capture” option
- You will see that it’s turned off (by default). Tap to toggle ths option on
Now, try to take a screenshot by swiping your palm across your Samsung A32’s screen. You can confirm that you just took a screenshot when your phone vibrates.
There is a slight chance that this may not work the first time. You just have to refresh by closing the Settings app, go through the steps again to verify that the feature has been turned on. If it still does not work, restarting your phone should resolve the issue.
Method 3: Take screenshots using the Assistant menu
If using the hardware keys or palm swipe to capture does not work for you, using the Assistant Menu should resolve your issue. Make sure that you enable it first before you make an attempt to take a screenshot on your Samsung A32.
How to do it:
- From the home screen, tap “Settings” and go to “Accessibility”
- The menu options will show and look for “Interaction and dexterity”
- Scroll through the options and tap on “Assistant menu” to toggle it on
- You will see a small circle on your screen
To take a screenshot, just simply tap on the circle which will show you options of actions you can take. Look for “Screenshot” and tap on it. Your screen will flash white, confirming that you just successfully took a screenshot.
You might also like: How to View Notification Log/History on Samsung Galaxy
Frequently Asked Questions
All the three steps above did not work for me. What should I do?
The steps above are the most common steps on how to take screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A32. There are still other ways to do it; using your Accessibility Menu (just like the Assistant Menu) and by using Google Assistant.
Using the Accessibility Menu
- Go to Settings>Accessibility>Installed Services>Accessibility Menu
- Toggle it on
- Take a screenshot by swiping your fingers from the bottom of your screen. A menu will pop up and look for the screenshot option
Using Google Assistant
- Say “Okay Google,” or “Hey Google”
- Instruct Google Assistant to take a screenshot
If all else fails, you can also download third party apps from the Play Store to take screenshots on your Samsung A32.
Where do my screenshots go?
Whenever you take a screenshot, it will be automatically saved to your Gallery as an image.
How do I crop my screenshot?
After taking a screenshot, your screen will show what you just took and will show you a menu bar. You will have options to edit and crop, do a scroll capture, or share your screenshot.
If you have already saved the screenshot to your Gallery, just open the one you want to crop. Tap edit, and crop your photo.
You might also like: Best Phone Customization Apps for Android
Taking screenshots is one of the most useful and helpful features of Android and iOS devices today. This helps you take snaps of your screen and share or send them to social media like Facebook and Instagram, or just save them for later. Now that we’ve shared how to take screenshot on your Samsung A32, you’ll be able to identify which one works for you.