Most of us now use Windows 10 and take screenshots often. But do you ever want to take scrolling screenshot? Well, we have an in-built feature to take screenshots in Windows 10. But we can take our screenshots to the next level. Do you know How?
Yes, we can take Scrolling screenshots in Windows, but we need third party apps. In this post, we will read about how to take scrolling screenshots in Windows 10. So without delaying Let’s start.
ShareX – Best free scrolling screenshot app for Windows 10
ShareX is the best option to take scrolling screenshots on Windows 10. ShareX is a free and open-source app that you can use in Windows 10 to take Scrolling screenshots. It is easy to use. To download and use ShareX, you only have to follow the steps as follows.
As we read above, ShareX is free, so you can download the Setup by visiting ShareX – Screen capture tool. Here you will see the download option. Click on it, and your download will start automatically.
After you download the ShareX, you have to install it. The installation process is very smooth. To start the installation process, Go to the Downloads folder. And then right-click on the Setup and run it.
How to take scrolling screenshots in Windows 10 using ShareX
To capture scrolling screenshots in ShareX, you have to use the Capture Button. Let us now read in easy steps to take screenshots in ShareX.
1. Click on Capture on the left side of the ShareX window. A new menu will appear.
2. In the new menu that pops, you will get many options to choose the screenshot type. If you want Scrolling Screenshot in Windows 10, click on Scrolling Capture.
3. ShareX offers you the option of dotted lines to capture the screenshot area. Now click on the Capture area, and it’ll open up next options.
5. Now click on the “Start scrolling capture” button to capture the scrolling screenshot in Windows 10.
6. Now that screenshot has started all you have to do is wait until it scrolls down to the point of the screen that you want to capture. Once you reach the point, left-click to exit scroll capture.
7. After capturing the scrolling screenshot, Click on the “upload/save depending on after capture settings” button. This option is available in the new window that opens up after capturing the scrolling screenshot.
8. Close the ShareX window after saving the screenshot, and remember where you saved the screenshot so that you can open it later. Or you can go to the dashboard to open the screenshot folder.
That’s it. You now know how to take a Scrolling Screenshot in Windows 10.
ShareX is the best way to take scrolling screenshots in Windows 10. Other options for scrolling screen capture in Windows 10 are PicPick, Snagit and other paid apps. But since these apps require us to pay, we can rely on ShareX if we have only limited use.
Thank you. We hope you like this post. Please stay in touch with us to read more exciting stuff for free.