We owe our smartphones for enabling us to record our life’s memorable moments. Smartphones, however, run on various operating systems, some of which can be difficult to connect. If you share photos from different smartphones or ditch an old iPhone for Android and want to keep your previous images, please don’t worry, because we will help you how. This article’s primary goal is to show you how to send pics iPhone to an Android device.
Thankfully, moving images from an iPhone to an Android device is feasible. We’ve compiled a list of the easiest ways to transfer images from iPhone to Android. Let’s begin immediately!
Also read: How to Recover Fujifilm Camera Photos
How to Send Pics from iPhone to Android
There are many approaches, so we looked at and tried a ton of them for you before compiling. Here’s the list of the top methods for transferring images from an iPhone to an Android device for this article.
Method 1: Send Photos from iPhone to Android by Uploading and Downloading from Google Drive
You may easily use Google Drive to transfer images from an iPhone to an Android device because it supports data syncing across many devices. Additionally, the procedure is straightforward. For those with extensive photo collections, Google Drive has some storage restrictions. You initially receive 15GB of free storage, sufficient for collections of approximately 5,000 photos but excluding videos. If you’re going to fast use up your free 15GB of storage, Google One is the company’s new storage subscription plan; it now has lower prices at the highest capacity levels.
Here are the steps on how to sync photos using Google Drive:
1. Install Google Drive first from Apple App Store to your iPhone.
2. Log into your Google account and launch Google Drive.
3. Hit Add.
4. Choose Upload.
5. Make your way to Photos and Videos.
6. The photographs you want to transfer can be found and chosen. Click Upload.
7. Await the upload of the pictures.
8. Let’s now switch to your Android Phone. On the majority of Android devices, there is already Google Drive.
9. Install it on yours by downloading it from the Google Play Store.
10. Enable Google Drive.
11. Locate and choose the pictures you uploaded.
12. In the top-right corner, tap the three-dot menu button.
13. Click “Download.”
14. The Downloads folder will receive your photos for download. Any file manager will work to move them to the Images folder.
Method 2: Send Photos from iPhone to Android through Google Photos
Another way to transfer photos from an iPhone to an Android smartphone is through Google Photos, which maintains image quality on all devices. Google Images is one of the easiest ways to move photos across iPhone and Android phones if keeping image quality is essential. Most Android phones come with the software pre-installed, while iPhone users may get it for free from the app store.
1. Install Google Photos from the Apple App Store on your iPhone.
2. Log into your Google account and open Google Photos.
3. During installation, Google Photos will ask you if you wish to sync high-quality images. Proceed to do so. You can also turn on Back up & sync by going to Profile icon > Google Photos settings > Back up & sync.
4. Give it some time; this procedure will require some time.
5. Let’s now switch to your Android Phone. On the majority of Android devices, Google Photos is there. Install it on yours by downloading it from the Google Play Store.
6. Access Google Photos
7. It will have every image you have. You are not required to download these. By the way, you can opt out. Google Photos is where your pictures are stored.
8. Please tap on the picture to download it.
9. Press the top-right corner’s three dots menu buttons.
10. Tap Download.
Method 3: Send photos from iPhone to Android via iCloud
It is the best choice if you like iCloud or already have your images stored there. Although there isn’t an iCloud app for Android, you can still use your internet browser to access your iCloud account and storage. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Check that your iOS device is currently synchronizing with iCloud Photos if it hasn’t already. Turn on the option under Settings > Photos > iCloud Photos.
2. It’s time to switch to your new Android Phone once your images have synced.
3. Start the Chrome web browser.
4. Access iCloud.com.
5. Log in.
6. Check out the Photo section. All of your synced photos will be visible.
7. Click Select.
8. Select all by tapping (or individually picking the pictures you want to download on your Android device).
9. In the lower right corner, click the three dots menu button.
10. To download, click.
11. Wait for the files to download.
12. Your Android phone’s Downloads folder will receive the images.
Also check out: Cloud File Managers for iPhone
Method 4: Send Photos from iPhone to Android using Mobile Trans App
The MobileTrans software is ideal for sending images from an iPhone to an Android without using a computer. It is a dedicated third-party app for the task. Additionally, the app enables hassle-free, swift data transfer between Android and iPhone.
1. On your iPhone and Android, download and install the MobileTrans app.
2. Open the downloaded app, then select Phone Transfer. On the iPhone, choose Old Phone, while on the Android, choose New Phone.
3. Pick whatever data you wish to transfer to Android from your iPhone.
4. Click Send after that.
5. Choose the QR code as your preferred option to connect your iPhone to your Android device.
6. The MobileTrans app will immediately transfer images from your iPhone to your Android device after you establish the connection. The time required to finish this should be brief.
Method 5: Send Pics from iPhone to Android using File Explorer
Utilizing Windows File Explorer is the most common method of sending images and movies from an iPhone to an Android device over a PC.
Users can use a USB cord to transfer data from a phone to a computer or from a computer to a phone using the Windows file explorer. Only a few clicks are required; here’s how.
- Use the USB cord with your iPhone or Android device to connect it to the PC.
- Select your iPhone on the left side of the page in File Explorer by opening it.
- Access the Image folder by navigating to DCIM. Then choose the pictures you wish to send and drag them to a particular folder on your computer.
- After saving the images, you will drag and drop their ideas into the folder on your Android Phone after saving them.
You may also like: 6 Best Free File Managers for iPhone
As you can see, there are numerous options for moving images from an iPhone to an Android device. The top ones have been hand-selected for you in this guide, so you may pick the best that suits your requirements.
Once you know the best procedure to complete the operation, transferring images from an iPhone to an Android device is simple.